Thursday, June 25, 2009

Purse Envelope - George


Section 3
Section 2
Section 1
I Love the George cartridge, if you cannot tell already, though I do also have something to share that I used the Fabulous Finds cartridge too, but that is a different post.

Any how, I did Finally Finish the Envelope for the Purse that was posted Earlier it was posted on June 3rd. So if you dont already have the purse go there for the link to it.

Envelope Link:

Also, I have the directions for putting it together you may download those
at this link: come back here to look at the pictures they will help in getting it put together correctly.

Let me know what you think.
Hugs and God Bless
Dana

1 comment:

Caroline said...

thanks for the freebie! You make wonderful files but I am awaiting you to figure out how to convert as I try to do the same as I need KNK format :) keep up the great work!