Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Like Stamp - but not a Stamp

... here is the link for the page of Happy Birthday circle things that I did...

http://www.4shared.com/file/112234843/eed72c6e/Happy_Birthday.html

I wanted them so that I could have centers to flowers, or centers to those circular cuts on the Storybook cartridge... but for the life of me I could Not get the dang things lined up so that I could cut them with the Cricut, cause I did Want them to be bigger. I created them using my Paint Shop Pro 8 program, as I was trying to use an actual stamp that I had but I could not get it centered either and kept on wasting too many centers that I had cut out... so on to my different resources...

So I am sharing with you... these, just hopefully not my frustrations too.. lol.

Hugs and God Bless
Dana
Ps.. sorry do not have a picture of them.

1 comment:

Sarah St., NL said...

Thanks for sharing- I'm sure these will come in handy and you have indeed saved me from the frustration of having to try to stamp them myself and get them lined up.