Monday, June 22, 2009

Another Envelope Made with George Cut on the Expressions


This time I made a 5x7 inch Envelope for those of us that make bigger cards than just the A2 size. Since i liked the design of my other envelope so much. I made one the same but of course bigger so that it fit. Second try worked this time. First one would have but I accidentially deleted the file. Ooops.. so I had to start over. Again, I love the fit of the envelope.

I would really love to hear from those of you downloading my files. There are some awesome gals that do every time they download somthing. But for having 20o + download the A2 envelope I think I had 4 responses. You may leave me a message here, let me know what you think or on 4shared. just takes a second to say thank you.
I love creating for you all, but I like to know what you think too.

Here is the link.

Hugs and God Bless
Dana

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Dana,
Thank you for sharing your cut files with everyone! I have not learned how to use DS yet! I have an Expression and love it. I will try the envelopes this week hopefully.

Chris said...

Thank you so much. I always wanted a bigger envelope.

Chris

Crazy Bird said...

Thank you for this - I haven't received my Expression yet but will try this envelope when it arrives!

Unknown said...

Thank You!! I appreciate you sharing this file very much.

Kris in AK said...

Thanks so much for this larger envelope! My painted cards are usually big and I needed a larger envelope for them! I appreciate your work and sharing!

CAROLE said...

Thank you for this envelope file - so useful. The few attempts I have made to design something have involved so much trial and error and wasted paper, that I REALLY DO appreciate your kindness in sharing.

Anonymous said...

Love your envelope Dana...thanks for that...hoping i can make files soon..

Carol's Crafts said...

Thank you so much for the large envelope. You are so sweet to share your files with those of us who haven't learned DS yet. Hugs.
Carol

Christi said...

Thatn for sharing your great designs.

Ramanoa said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful work

Joella said...

Thank you so much for sharing your .cut files! I especially love these envelopes!

Laura said...

Thanks so much for sharing!

Valarie (vampme3) said...

Thank you so much for sharing your files with us! It is very generous of you.

Anonymous said...

So nice of you to share your designs. Thanks.

PJ (Jessie Adams)

Sarah St., NL said...

This is great- I also like having other sized envelopes available- you are correct- sometimes A2 just isn't the right size! Thanks for sharing!!

Jean Saporito said...

I tried downloading this and it says it's a cd envelope. Not 5 x 7 Are they the same size?

Jean Saporito said...

Thank you. I finally was able to download the 5 x 7 envelope. Thanks for your hard work and sharing.