Tuesday, June 23, 2009

CD size Envelope



Ok so, "I am stuck and envelopes and envelopes are stuck on me" ... does that little jingle sound familiar at all? Just need to stick a different word where the envelope word is though.
Any how, at Christmas or Birthdays or just when ever it is that you want to share a CD full of your wonderful pictures or scrapbook pages with your family and friends.
Here is a CD envelope that you can send them in for mailing.
Here is the link:

Hugs and God Bless
Dana

8 comments:

CAROLE said...

I love these envies - so useful. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Neat envie!
Cut a window in it and it can hold a big cookie, too.
TFS

PJ (Jessie Adams)

Kris in AK said...

Wow, thanks so much for this! Now I really have to get the George cartridge!

Ramona said...

What a great idea for a simple gift

Sarah St., NL said...

Cool! I love envelopes! Thanks for sharing!

SDA Sufferrer said...

Thanks you so much. This is just what I was looking for.

Jean Saporito said...

Thanks you for sharing with us. This will come in very handy.

Anonymous said...

thanks for designing these envelopes...they are really nice and gives me an idea of what I can do with some of those double sided sheets that I have and am not using for my cards. take care Mary in Hong Kong