Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Post it Holder - George and WIMG


Well the idea for the Post-it Holder came from an article with a picture of one that I was reading about in the May 2006 Fiskars pull out section of a Paper Crafts magazine that I got from the Library. I actually got a whole stack of this magazine Free from the library, they have a cart of freebies ... when they are making room for new magazines. Just happened to be there at the right time.
Here is the link:
http://www.4shared.com/file/113742328/42fba44a/Post_it_Holder_-_dlk_-_George_and_WIMG.html

If you need directions on folding, just email me and I will send them to you. I might need to redo them. I know that I took step by step pictures but do you think that I could find them right at the moment.
Enjoy!

Hugs and God Bless
Dana

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am new to this cutter game and own a Gazelle for a week or so now. When I download the post it note holder it comes with an extension of .cut I don't know how to open that kind of file. Does this come in wpc format or even pdf?

Brenda said...

Dana,
Thanks for sharing the .cut file for the cute little post-it holder! BTW, are you still staying up all nite trying to figure out how to make things you've seen. LOL I appreciate your lack of sleep.

Sarah St., NL said...

Thanks for sharing! I was looking to make some of these for teacher gifts!

Lead You Home Originals said...

I love this!!! Cant wait to make it. I was looking for something small that I could give teachers in the fall. This is perfect. Thanks for sharing your art with us!!!
Sarah