Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Gone Fishing Cupcake Wrapper - George






Well today... Has been a Much better day. I dont feel like I am on a rollercoaster today. Which is a good thing.
Any how to share with you today... I found a fish in a CK magazine that I was reading, and wanted a cut file of it. I also had seen the fish head and hook that Kelly had created with Scal and of course I do not have that but I still wanted a fish... for some reason, I do not get these ideas until I see something I like and then create it in DS.
And these are what I created After I made the simple fish... I will upload those too and give you the .cut file for those as well. I just started talking about these first. soo...
Hope you Enjoy!. Please let me know what you think!
Hugs and God Bless
Dana

4 comments:

Chris said...

My friends call me the cupcake queen as I am also making and decorating cupcakes. I can't wait to use these for the fourth of July out at our lake place. Thank you so much.

Kay said...

I got a couple of your files - thank you so much sharing your hard work!!

Unknown said...

These little fish are so cute. I am famous for my white cake cupcakes and we have a pond in our backyard with fish and plants so this is perfect for my summer cupcakes. Thank you!!!

Sarah St., NL said...

Oh, that's adorable!! I wish I had thought of something like this for my son's birthday (fish theme). Too cute!! I'm saving this one for next time!

Thanks for sharing!