Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pocket Watch DS .Cut File - George

Here is a .cut file that I have made for Donna on Cricutcutter yahoo group that was looking for a Pocket watch. If she needs it smaller I sure can try again. But for some reason that I am unaware of, DS does not cut smaller than an inch, which is how big the chain is. Though... hmm now that I am thinking of it, I might try it again using the innards of a flower from WIMG catridge. And I will post then what I have come up with for that cartridge as well.

To be able to download the cut file, click here:
For the clock face, there is cut for the face. The numbers I did with my Plantin cartridge and cut them without DS. You may cut them any font you want. For the inner part of the chain, I cut 3/4 inch circles from the George cartridge and used glue dots to adhere them to the watch.
If you have any othere questions on this please let me know.
Hugs and God Bless
Dana

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Thanks for sharing! You are such a talented person :)