Friday, March 28, 2008

Finally Friday

It is Fianlly Friday, Easter is over. Spring is supposedly here. It has not been a very good week so far, Easter break got over, went back to school/work Wednesday and got into a car accident after it had snowed/sleeted Thursday morning, so my vehicle is out of commision, for now. We are waiting on a copy of the police report to get the report thing filled out. So pray for me that all is well. The person that ran the stopsign said not to worry as they have very good insurance. Which is a good thing.
I need to go lay down.

Before I go though, just wanted to say that I have another kit to share with you all. I had found a challenge on Rakscraps website, but I was too late to upload my stuff there, so I will be sharing it with you. As soon as I get it uploaded.
Hugs and God Bless
Dana

No comments: