Sunday, March 30, 2008

80's Completed Quickpage and Freebie


Good morning, hope everones day is great. Mine is other than missing my truck. It is very hard being without a vehicle, can't do much of anything. My FIL says that there is about 6 to 8 thousand dollars worth of damage done to the front end. Hopefully it did not spring the front end, because I really do want it back. Everything was starting to go good for a change too before this happened. It was snowing and slippery and he ran the stopsign. Just need to get the police report tomarrow and then everything will start working itself out. I hate it when there is a weekend in the middle. Everything runs at a snails pace.


On the other hand, I have gotten to spend more time on my computer,(here and there as it hurts if I sit too long) and finish off this kit I have been working on, with a couple Quick Pages for you. I really like how it turned out. Before I put the oval frames in I turned it into a Birthday card for my MIL. It was her birthday yesterday.
Hope you enjoy!
Hugs and God Bless
Dana
Quick Page Link:

No comments: