Friday, July 24, 2009

Hi Everyone, some Exciting and not so Exciting things going on Today, and free SVG files

First off, So glad that you have come to check out my blog today, It has been a Long week but I have found a Wonderful Blog today that I am now a follower of, is having her Blogaversary and is Giving away some Awesome Blog Candy The Blog is Creating From the Heart . So hurry on over and check it out.

The not so exciting stuff, is my family all has a summer cold and it is beating me to the ground, Not fun, when it happens right before we go on Vacation! But even so I am so Very excited because I have not been up to my Cousins cabin in Northern Minnesota up by Detroit Lakes in almost 18 years. They have no TV which will be a Great thing for my daughter and nieces, but so many other things to do. Ok so that was not so exciting mixed with Exciting...

On to some more Exciting stuff, I have been very Busy creating and then converting some of my creations, (mostly my old digi scrapping templates that I made a couple years ago) into SVG files for you. Also been Quite busy getting images and converting them to svgs for you, so keep on coming back and checking for more Free SVGS for you to use in SCAL.
One of these days I will also be doing more with my DS for those of you that want those files too.
Hugs and God Bless
Dana
Oh almost forgot the links: My Flowers and dlk Misc this next one has some Quick Pages that I made for my Digi scrapping, it will cut the wholes out for where your pictures will go. These next 2 links are from digi files that I have colected over the last couple years.. Baby and some Beach stuff. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Carole N. said...

Oh, thank you so much. I am anxious to look at the QP SVGs.
Hugs!